Aprilia Racing Reflective wheel stickers decals rim stripes RSV4
Material: 10 years Reflective CAST vinyl
Aprilia Racing RSV4 Reflective wheel stickers
Made of first class reflective vinyl made by one of the top vinyl manufacturers – ORAFOL. Printed with special Roland UV inks, insuring deep and perfect quality image, as well as UV sun protection. Perfectly cut to the shape of the wheel, supplied on their backing sheet, ready to apply to your bike.
- Reflective wheel stickers – glowing when illuminated
- First class ORALIGHT reflective vinyl.
- Highest quality digital printing - 1440x1080 dpi
- Special UV inks
- Mirrored graphics – left and right sides to follow direction of the wheel.
- Each wheel is cut to the shape of the wheel
- Total stickers: 12 wheel stickers + 4 x 10-12 cm logo stickers
- Installation instructions included.
- Designed to fit BLACK color wheels only!
You can use spray bottle with soapy water to apply the stickers. Reflective vinyl is made with stronger glue specifications. So if you want to remove it after some time, please do it carefully and slowly. In that way the stickers will not leave any glue marks on the wheel.
IMPORTANT, please read before you buy!
Shipping: We strive to ship all orders within the same day or next business day. The item is shipped from Bulgaria, so keep in mind that it can take some time to deliver. We use the Priority service of the National Post carrier. As you can see from our feedback, shipping is fast - usually around 1 week to UK and Germany. However some items are delivered slower and this is something we cannot manage. That is why we provide official shipping times of the Bulgarian Post - Shipping times may vary according to your location:
- UK and most EU countries is around 7-10 working days.
- Rest of the world around 10-20 working days. – including tracking.
So if you need the item to be delivered on a specific date, please don't buy. If your item is taking longer to deliver, please write us a message, we will resend it to you.
If you have any issues with your item or your order is delayed, please contact us first prior opening a case or leaving a feedback. We will do everything to satisfy your needs.